วันศุกร์ที่ 2 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

A Happying Day


June 24,2011,was a happying day for me. It was 7:30 on a Friday morning in Thawaranukul School. Today is my birthday, which falls on the school's sports. Suddenly, I took my friend a birthday gift to me. I am glad that my friends is a lovely gift to me. The gift is a friend of mine took a picture and I really like it. A few minutes, later, I went with friends to attend sports events at the school. And cheering sports simultaneously. After  that, we went to watch the show of colors. Everyone is different. Shortly after, a closing ceremony at about 5:00 PM and sports. Finally, all of us. They all gathered together to sing harmony. Today is the day I feel happy again one day. Because my birthday this year falls on a school sports day of fun and very happy. And it will be another day of memories that I will never forget.

วันที่มีความสุข
มิถุนายน 24,2011, เป็นวันที่มีความสุข สำหรับฉัน. มันเป็น 07:30 ในเช้าวันศุกร์ในโรงเรียนถาวรานุกูล. วันนั้นเป็นวันเกิดของฉันซึ่งตรงกับวันกีฬาสีของโรงเรียน. ทันใดนั้น,เพื่อนๆของฉันก้เอาของขวัญวันเกิดมาให้ฉัน ฉันรู้สึกดีใจที่เพื่อนๆของฉันเอาของขวัญที่แสนน่ารักมาให้ฉัน ของขวัญที่เพื่อนของฉันเอามาให้นั่นคือรูปภาพและฉันก็ชอบมันมาก. นาทีต่อมา,ฉันกับเพื่อนๆก็ไปเข้าร่วมกิจกรรมงานกีฬาสีของโรงเรียน และไปร่วมเชียร์กีฬาพร้อมๆกัน. หลังจากนั้น,พวกเราก็ไปชมการแสดงของสีต่างๆ แล้วก็ไปถ่ายรูปกัน. หลังจากนั้น,เวลาประมาณ  5:00 P.M. ก็มีพิธีปิดงานกีฬาสี. สุดท้าย,พวกเราทุกคน ทุกฝ่ายต่างก็ร่วมกันร้องเพลงสามัคคีชุมนุม. วันนั้นเป็นวันที่ฉันรู้สึกมีความสุขอีกวันหนึ่ง เพราะวันเกิดของฉันในปีนี้ตรงกับวันกีฬาสีของโรงเรียนเป็นอีกวันหนึ่งที่สนุกและมีความสุขมาก และวันนั้นจะเป็นอีกวันแห่งความทรงจำที่ฉันจะไม่มีวันลืม.
 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น